1. Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection Policy
This Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) describes the manner in which the information brought to the attention of PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA is processed, including personal data that is collected by means of this website when it is used by you.
The terms “PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA” (“UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA – REGISTERED SOLE TRADER”), “Atelierul de Coaching cu Ramona” (“Coaching Workshop with Ramona”) (trade name of the PFA) or “I” refer to the legal entity PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA, with registered office at Str. Vlad Tepes Nr. 10, Bloc N1C, Ap. 24, Targoviste, Jud. Dambovita, Romania, Trade Register Registration Number: F15/1389/2018 and Tax Identification Number 39229302.
This document may also produce legal effects for Service Providers and Subcontractors of “Coaching Workshop with Ramona” or “PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA” (collectively designated as “Suppliers and Subcontractors”).
The Confidentiality Policy describes the types of personal data that are being collected, the manner in which the information is used, the persons to whom the data is transmitted, as well as the rights and options that all the persons have with regard to the processing of their personal data.
Also, by means of this Policy, the steps that are being taken in order to ensure the security of the information and the manner in which you can contact PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA referring to the implementation of data protection and the exercising of your rights are hereinafter detailed.
Generally, the purpose consists of collecting the personal data that is provided voluntarily by the website visitors and is required to provide access to PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA’ information on rendered services.
To learn more about how the information brought to our knowledge is processed, including personal data that is collected by this website when it is used by you, you are kindly asked to read this Policy carefully.
The Confidentiality and Personal Data Protection Policy apply to any visitor or member of the website owned by PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA.
PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA undertakes to comply with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to implement the data protection principles.
2. Collected personal data
You may use the site without disclosing your personal data. However, in order to obtain access to PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA’ services, you will be required to provide these data during a registration process.
Therefore, the personal data is collected by completing the Contact and/or the Make a reservation to the personal development workshops Forms. Additionally, based on the information gathered, as it is above mentioned, it is possible to collect and process personal data from different social media channels that you publicly and voluntarily use.
Failure to provide any of the requested personal information and data may result in the failure to register a reservation for personal development workshops, for a life coaching individual session, or access to life-coaching services and human resource consulting, and hence, to the impossibility of accessing PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA’ services.
The requested data may include: full name, phone number, e-mail address, home or residence, birth date and Personal Identification Number (CNP), mailing address, username and password, if applicable.
3. Providing information to third parties
In order to facilitate the efficient use of your information and to provide you with content and/or resources, this information will be disclosed to third parties. However, disclosure will only take place in the following situations and with your prior consent:
- To Suppliers, Contractors and Subcontractors: from time to time, it is possible to involve or hire other companies and natural persons to partially or fully carry out activities that are part of the business areas of PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA, on behalf of PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA. Examples of activities that may be performed on behalf of PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA are human resources consultancy, personal development workshops, life-coaching individual sessions, trainings, team building, or online service sales. Examples include also hosting and/or maintaining the content of the website or providing certain features included in the website, providing marketing and promotion services. These Suppliers may be located in Romania and abroad also. These recipients will only have access to your personal information required in order to perform their functions on behalf of PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA and they are not allowed to use that information for purposes other than those declared. These recipients will comply with their contractual obligations of confidentiality.
- PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA’ Clients that can be legal entities, from Romania or abroad, in the case of data collected by volunteer enrollments in coaching workshops.
- To government or law enforcement authorities in case they establish or request, by court order or according to the legislation in force, the disclosure of personal data.
4. The basis for the processing of personal data:
- PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA has your consent for the processing of personal data.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by simply informing PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA at the address email@example.com.
- Processing is necessary for the taking of steps needed to conclude a contract.
At your request, for life-coaching individual sessions, for human resources consultancy or online services brokerage.
- Processing is necessary in order to fulfill a contractual legal obligation.
5. Persons to whom PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA may transfer your personal information and data:
PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA will not transmit the personal data that concern you except in accordance with this Policy or based on separate information notes corresponding to certain activities.
(i) to other collaborators, such as personal development or psychological counseling specialists in order to provide the necessary support for the personal development you are searching for.
In addition, they can share data about you:
(i) if there is a legal requirement or a legal decision;
(ii) at the request of the authorities or other State officials, in accordance with applicable law, and
(iii) in any other circumstances in which the company is bound by law.
Data collected through third-party plug-ins and widgets (such as data about your use of social media distribution tools) is collected directly by plug-ins and widget providers. This data is subject to the data protection policies of that plug-ins and widgets providers, and PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA is not responsible for the data protection practices of these providers.
6. Your Rights and Options
- The right to request access to your personal data: the right to obtain from PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA, upon request and free of charge, the confirmation that your personal data is or is not processed by PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA and the right to be informed about such processing;
- The right to rectify your personal data: the right to obtain from PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA the rectification of your incorrect personal data;
- The right to delete your personal data: the right to obtain from PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA the deletion of your personal data, but in this case you will no longer be entitled to benefit from PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA’ services. This right shall not be exercised to the extent that PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA is required by law to store and process certain personal data;
- The right to restrict the processing: the right to obtain from PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA the processing restriction in the following cases:
(i) the accuracy of your personal data is being contested by you
(ii)the processing is unlawful and therefore you oppose to the deletion of personal data, while requesting restriction of processing
(iii) PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA does not need your personal data, but you request this data for the establishment, exercise and defense of legal claims.
You have the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of your personal data for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, or to the disclosure to third parties for such purposes.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your personal data is unlawfully processed by PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA. The above-mentioned rights are expressly provided for in Regulation 679/2016 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
7. The duration of personal data processing
PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA processes personal data no longer than 3 years after receiving it, unless otherwise provided or permitted by applicable law. PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA takes appropriate measures in order to destroy or anonymize the personal data, if required by law, or if personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
8. How we protect personal data
PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA applies administrative, technical and physical security measures in order to protect your data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, communication or use.
9. Links to third party sites, applications, and services
10. Account and password security
PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA inform you that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the information registered on this website as well as for any and all registrations made on your account. You hereby agree to notify in writing PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA’ representative, indicated at the end of these Policies of any unauthorized use of your password and your account. PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA shall not be held responsible for any damages resulting from your failure to fulfill these obligations.
The content of this Policy may be updated periodically by republishing the revised version of the page you are viewing at this moment. In the event of significant changes, PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA will inform about these by easily visible information notes posted on the website, indicating at the beginning of the document when the most recent update was made. The revised version comes into force at the date of publication on the website. The responsibility to verify the content of this page in order to keep up with the most recent version of this document shall lie entirely on you.
12. How can you contact us?
If you have any questions or comments about this Personal Data Protection Policy, if you want to exercise your rights or update your personal data that PFA UNGUREANU OANA RAMONA holds in relation to you, please write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attention of Ramona Ungureanu.